Please complete the fields below to register your details and join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming networking events.
- InterMediaUK is a network of individuals and is organsised by a voluntary Steering Group. We are not a registered company or charity. All our activities are compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- InterMediaUK may hold personal and sensitive information about people on its mailing list, but only with their consent. Your details will be dealt with in the following way:
- We will store your details on a database which one member of the Steering Group and one administrator has access to.
- The database is held in a secure environment and not accessible outside of Creative Skillset, the company which maintains it.
- We will not share your information with any third party unless we expressively ask your permission to do so.
- If the purpose for which we hold your data changes, we will inform you, and ask permission to use it for the new purpose.
- If we undertake any reporting on the data we collect then this will be completely annonymised and only be used to improve our services to the network
- Any individuals monitoring or maintaining the database will be given adequate training to ensure that they meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.